Your new professional association insurance policies: A benefit for you as a new member of the association.
As a new member of your professional association, you get two insurance policies free of extra charge for three months. Your new insurance policies are:
- Accident Insurance
- Life Insurance
Do you want to keep one or more of the insurance policies, apply for health coverage for your partner or increase/reduce any insurance amount? Contact us on 0771-111 999.
Why have I received these insurance policies from you?
You have received these insurance policies because you are a new member of one of our owner associations.
The insurance policies selected for you provide satisfactory basic coverage for the most common injuries that you could suffer in your professional and private life.
Who can take advantage of the offer?
To take advantage of the offer you have to be at full working capacity and you must be a member of one of the following professional associations:
- Akademikerförbundet SSR (the Union for Professionals)
- Sveriges Arbetsterapeuter (the Swedish Association of Occupational Therapists)
- Naturvetarna (the Swedish Association of Professional Scientists)
- Sveriges Farmaceuter (the Swedish Pharmacists Association)
- Sveriges Ingenjörer (the Swedish Association of Graduate Engineers)
- Svenska Logopedförbundet (the Swedish Association of Speech and Language Pathologists)
What do I do if I don't want to keep the insurance policies?
You don't need to do anything. When your three free months are over, the insurance policies are automatically cancelled unless you have actively chosen to keep them.
Those who have been members for a longer period can of course also apply for Insurance policies. For more information, contact us at 0771-111 999 or firstname.lastname@example.org